What is dripping? June 30 2014, 0 Comments
Dripping is a method of e-liquid delivery where you apply the e-liquid directly to the atomizer before vaping it. This is an alternative to using the cartridge and filler that usually comes with your vape. This method is preferred by some vapers for the following reasons:
1. You tend to get a lot more flavor from your e-liquid. When using filler material, a lot of times you will get residual flavor from the previous e-liquid. This is why people who tend to switch flavors a lot start dripping.
2. You avoid a lot of the problems that are associated with using a cheap cartridge such as leaking, flooding, etc.
How to drip
1. Remove the cartridge and pull out the filler material.
2. Apply 2-3 drops of e-liquid directly on the atomizer.
3. Put the cartridge (without the filler) back on and start vaping. You'll only get less than 10 puffs, but it's worth it if you want the superior flavor that comes with dripping.
Is there an easier way to drip?
Instead of removing the filler from the cartridge and putting it back on, you can purchase a drip tip. Drip tips replace the cartridge and attach directly to the atomizer. They are hollow and are made in a variety of plastics and metals. If you're serious about dripping, you'll want to buy a drip tip to avoid the hassle that comes with messing around with the cartridge and filler material.
It's also recommended that you buy a thicker e-liquid. 100% VG e-liquid tends to have a thick, syrupy consistency that is perfect for dripping. Most e-juice retailers have 100% VG e-liquid in stock, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find some and get started dripping.
Are you looking to get started dripping? Did this article help explain the basics of how it works?
by Robert Pagano